How can I help?
- The easiest way to help out is to eat at Chick-Fil-A the first Wednesday of every month and MENTION BROCKETT ELEMENTARY WHEN YOU ORDER! BES gets 15% of the profits that day!
- Clip Box Tops! Box Tops For Education has moved to an app. You may still turn in clipped tops while products have them. Click HERE for further instructions!
- Volunteer to help with a PTO sponsored art program called MEET THE MASTERS.
- Get on the Popcorn Friday rotation. Every Friday PTO pops popcorn for one grade level and we rotate through the grades. Sign up HERE
- Help decorate for holidays and for music performances. Sign ups will be posted and information on these will be sent via email as the dates are determined.
- Sign up to send items for Teacher Luncheons. Again, sign ups will be posted and information on these will be sent via email as the dates are determined.
- Sign up to help with the GLOW PARTY (Oct. 25), Bingo (Jan. 31), and Mother-Son Kickball (April 24). These events require MANY hands and YOU signing up to help is what makes them possible!
Get Involved — Volunteer!
When adults volunteer, all students benefit! There are many opportunities for parents and community members to get involved! Your help is needed! Complete the Volunteer Interest form and we will be in touch with you.